Monday, February 22, 2010

you know... there are some creepy people out there. preditors, pedifiles, rapists. it's dangerous, but you just need to know how to avoid them. and I DO AVOID THEM! i am smart enough and old enough to make my own choices, to be able to talk to who ever i want. i've been talking to this youth pastor i met on facebook for a few months now... I KNOW THAT HE IS NOT A PREDATOR!!!! seems like my whole family dont trust my judgement. but i've talked to him for months now, i know him. and he's helped me out so much through my depression. if my family had a chance to talk to him just once... they would see that he is trustwrothy. i met him on a christian radiostation fan page, he is a good guy. why can't anyone just trust my judgement i make of people and leave it alone? it's not like i give out my number to anybody. and i dont give my real name :/ this is part of the reason why i hate my life... and want to start hurting myself again. because no one listens to me or trusts me. can people just leave me alone and let me live my life?

2 comments:

  1. i feel the same too...
    my parents just dislike me knowing other guyz on internet :(
    (in fact, i knew my bf on internet too and he is really a nice guy)
    parents just wont trust my judgement >w<
    one time, my parents met me with my bf together occasionally...
    it was my mum's b-day, luckily she didnt scold me front of everyone .....
    sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad... yeah parents just dont understand

    ReplyDelete